Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Are my children the only children that pretend to wash their hands after they go to the bathroom??

I mean, come on, if you can turn on the sink so it sounds like you are washing them-- then why not throw a little soap on them and call it good?

UGH. Children. Mostly my biggest one today.

3 comments:

Eric and Kailee said...

Im not the only one!!! Thank you!!! Brody will put soap on his hands and walk away! I dont get boys.

sherra said...

Ha Ha!!! I can remember doing that whe I was a kid. Thankfully my kids haven't started doing that yet,I am sure I will get payback though.

Chelsey Howard said...

LOL! no you are not alone:) My nephew was over the other day and he came out of the bathroom and I asked if he washed his hands. He said opps I forgot. he goes into the bathroom and comes back out with wet hands and this time I ask to see his hands. Then I tell hime to try again, this time with soap:) LOL!! WHy oh why?!