All the big boys in the house went camping for Father & Sons with our church friends.
It is something they all look forward to every year.
Mostly because they get to run around dirty, shoot guns and eat junk food all day long.
The twins and I are home.
A quiet house is weird.
I had a ton of free time last night once the twins went to bed. So I made myself a pazookie and watched American Idol.
I heard every noise and tossed and turned all night.
In two more years Tyler will take ALL 4 of the boys! His rule is they MUST be out of diapers before he takes them camping...
Let the countdown begin!
Friday, May 13, 2011
Posted by Unknown at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Oh tell him to suck it up and change diapers. I already told Larry he was taking Mason next year! Party Time!!!!
fun! I always remember when my brothers and dad went to f and s and the girls always went out...so fun!
Post a Comment