Can you believe it?
These sweet things are 6 months OLD! Seems like yesterday I was on bedrest and crying everyday.
These little guys have brought so much love into our home.
They truly light up our lives and are so fun right now!
Life really is getting easier. Well... it is easy if I just stay home all day because going out... well that's a different story!
They LOVE baby food. Right now they are going through about 3 jars per feeding (2 veggies and 1 fruit)! I just get one giant bowl and dump it in. One bite for Sawyer one bite for Judson... yes they share the same spoon....
Still sleeping through the night. From about 7pm-6ish am-- I can't complain!
They still nap about 4 times per day.
They roll and scoot like crazy. Judson is going to be crawling anyday. He gets up on all 4's and rocks. He is a man child.
Sawyer and Judson
Soy Boy---- 15lbs 5oz/ 27.5 inches long
J Man---16 lbs 3oz/ 17.5 inches long







1 comments:
I can't believe they're already 6 months old! Crazy! What great eaters they are!
Post a Comment