This 4th of July was quite different than any other one, for sure. I cannot even remember when the last time the 4th landed on a Sunday?
We started off the morning with the usual Sunday routine and church.
Then, last minute, we decided that we had to see the fireworks. How could we miss that?
Since our babies are super little and it is super hot outside, Tyler decided to stay home and tend to the twins so we didn't have to even mess with taking them out.
I was sad we weren't together as a family-- but knew it was the best choice if we wanted to enjoy the firework show.
So I decided to pick up my brother and nephew on the way out....Although people probably thought my brother and I were an item (BARF), we had a blast! The big boys were happy to have their only cousin there!
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Let Freedom Ring
Posted by Unknown at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Hey I have been thinking about you too!! I have been without a computer forever so I haven't had a chance to blog. I cant believe how big your babies are!! Oh and by the way I had NO epidural!! It was quite scary but what can you do. Sorry you didnt get be together as a whole family for the fourth, it sounds like you guys had the same debate as us. Although we were lame and didn't go to a firework show at all :( Maybe next year. I am so glad to hear that you have Bullero too, she ROCKS!! My sister shanna goes to her as well. KIT
So fun! i love the 4th of july. That was so sweet of Tyler to stay at home with the twins! And I love the boys all in red! So stinking cute. i'm glad you guys had fun.
Post a Comment