Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My sweet P is three!

That's right Parker had a birthday!! He has been talking about this BIG day for a few months now.



We started off the day with blueberry pancakes and a candle, of course!



The amazing, from scratch, red velvet volcano cake


Parker with his one and only cousin, Landon


Getting ready to smash the pirate pinata





















Only Uncle Abe....







The cutest pirate ever......



My only chance to dress a "girl" up... Poor Judson!











Cute Wes being a pirate!






















The cake in action!!!!




















Parker,
We are so blessed to be your parents. You are trulya cuddle bug and have such a sweet and quirky personality. You were blessed with your mommas stubbornness and strong willed mind though!
You love your little baby brothers and are so careful around them. You look up to Weston for everything here lately. You listen to everything he tells you-- I mean, EVERYTHING.
You have an obsession with marshmallows right now and ask for them every second you get. You are so attached to both daddy and I. If he leaves you cry for him. If I leave you cry for me. I love being missed by you though. When I do come home you always run to me and wrap your arms around me and tell me you missed me. It melts my heart every time!
When people see you they think you are only 1 1/2 because you have been blessed with your daddy's shortness. I love that when you open your mouth and speak full sentences that people are blown away and then ask how old you are!
You have an addiction to anything that has wheels. You love cars, trucks, planes and trains.
We love you Parker and are so happy that the Lord has entrusted us to be your parents!
****Funny story****
A few weeks ago after Parker got out of bath he was running around naked, yes my children run naked, who doesn't?
He bumped his naked butt on the handle of our entertainment center and started to cry. He then turned his back to look at his butt and said...."Oh no! I have a crack in my butt"!!







2 comments:

HILLARY said...

That cake is awesome! Good job! Looks like a fun party!

Eric and Kailee said...

That cake is Amazing!! How Fun!