Wednesday, May 5, 2010

growing like weeds

These little guys are getting so dang bIG! Where has time gone?

They are weighing in at 13lbs 2oz and 12 lbs 13 oz with Judson being the bigger one. Let me tell you... I can totally feel that 5oz differance-- it's kinda funny. Jud feels SOO much heavier!

They are drinking almost 6 oz at each feeding. Still sleeping through the night. Love to talk. Grab at toys. Stare at eachother. They can also roll from tummy to back.


Judson trying the Bumbo out.


Judson and Sawyer

Sawyer and JudsonPosted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I can't believe how big they are! I love them. Ok and Macy drinks 5 ounces from day 1!!! Can you believe that. I can't wait til they can play together!

Chelsey Howard said...

So cute!! They really are getting so big, its insane how fast time goes by. I love the onsies they are wearing!