We finally got to take the trip that I've been planning for years! DISNEYLAND! I have waited and waited to take my kiddos to my favorite place!
My mom so graciously watched the twins for 4 days so we could be baby less! She now wants to quit her full-time job so she can help raise these cuties!
I missed my babes like crazy but so desperately needed to spend time with the big boys. They craved undivided attention from Ty and I.
We left Friday morning and came home late on Monday night.
Can I just say that Wes and P are at the perfect age to take to DL? Wes rode every single ride. More than once. Seriously. He is fearless. He just kept begging and begging to go back on Space Mountain and Indiana Jones. I really just can't believe he is big enough to ride all the rides. It is weird that I have all these fond memories of me going there as a child then to fast forward and be taking my kids on the very same rides I loved!
We had 2 day park hopper tickets and used them from sun up to sun down. We even used the Magic Morning which lets you get in before DL actually opens to the public-- I highly recommend that. We rode Madahorn 4 times in a row with no wait!
Poor little P had a rough time. This kid just DOES NOT function normally without a NAP!
The second day we left DL about 2 o'clock and slept for 3 hours then went back for the rest of the night!
Notice their adorable shirts? I made them. Yes, it is true. Saw them on ETSY and I copied. (thanks emily for helping me thread my machine)
On Monday we decided to hit up the beach before we headed home. So off to Newport we went. It was just beautiful weather! The only thing that was wrong was that we checked out out of our hotel then went to the beach. So before we hit the road back to AZ, we had to change in the nasty bathrooms at the beach! YUCK. We'll never do that again!








7 comments:
How funny, I made those EXACT same shirts a few months ago when I took my boys to D-land. Great minds think alike apparently. You saw them on Etsy? Maybe I should be selling them! Glad you got away and had some fun!
How fun! I love all the pictures. Hurray for moms who babysit. We couldn't survive without ours.
Looks like you guys had a great time! How fun. I'm glad you got to spend time with Wes and P and get a break from the twins. I know it must have been hard to be away from them. They are all growing so quickly, I can't believe it! I miss you tons. We really need to chat soon. My last final is tomorrow, and then I will be DONE with law school :) Give the boys kisses from me!
how fun! I'm glad you were able to take the boys to DL! I cannot wait to take Kody there
cute! i'm so glad you were able to spend time with the bigger boys for a while! looks like a blast, i might just have to take Bryson now :)
all of your boys are just too flippin cute!!
I am SO jealous! Looks like it was a ton of fun! And the shirts turned out really cute! Good job!
Post a Comment