Just browsing through my cell phone pictures and came across these lovely pictures. Definitely a time in my life that I don't want to forget-- that is why I'm sharing.
December 1st, 2009 I was put in the hospital for 6 days to get my contractions under control. Pretty sure these pictures were taken December 5th.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Looking back
Posted by Unknown at 3:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
I got the inflatable boots after my c-section. Aren't they obnoxious?
You looked so awesome for having 2 babies in there!!
andrea you really are such a champ for carrying 2 babies! And how the heck did you not get stretch marks? I got them and I only had 1 baby in there at a time! I'm jealous!
Heather-- look close--- you can see all my stretch marks you silly girl!! They r there, I promise!
Post a Comment