Sunday, April 18, 2010

Out and About

Yesterday Weston's school had a carnival. Minus the hot sun, we had a blast! I helped out all morning long-- with the set up and the concession stand. There were bounce houses, rock wall, carnival games, train ride, face painting, candy and food.


This was the first time we have been out with all 4 kids, in public. The babies did great and just sat in their stroller and took it all in.






P and W on the cool train ride...






Eating their hot dog and nachos





P sipping on my Coke (thanks Jeff)











The Twins ride....



Me pushing the train of a stroller









Ring pop








Sawyer


Judson





Sawyer



Judson

2 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

Cute pictures! ARe you using crack or something?! How do you have the energy to take care of your 2 kids and 2 twins, get ready and help at a huge school event? Your insane! I wish I had your ambition.

SloneFamily said...

You look Great! Seriously, Go Girl for bouncing back so fast from, eh em.... TWINS!!!