Need I say more?
He has been giving us quite a run for our money here lately. Turning into quite the terrible (almost) 3 year old..
He is all personality and will let you know loud and clear if something doesn't go his way. My poor middle child.
--------------------
Let me begin the story by saying going to church with 4 kids under 6 is a challenge! Sometimes I wonder why I am even there. All I'm doing is hushing my kids, rocking/bouncing/feeding/changing a baby. Then I realize you know what, at least I got to take the sacrament and hear bits and pieces of people's talks. Plus, we are setting an example for our boys. So they have a firm foundation and strong testimonies of our Savior-- something I didn't have growing up.
With that being said.
Here we are all 6 of us sitting in a pew. 4 kids vs 2 adults. Weston and Parker are arguing about crayons. Come on, seriously? Crayons. Only at church I tell ya'.
Parker being the everything is mine toddler, let out a huge scream/yell. My first reaction was to cover his mouth. So, I did. I put my hand directly over his mouth and told him to be quiet. Once he hushed, I removed my hand and told him to be reverent. He looked at me with his death look and said,
"Don't step on my mouth, MOM!"
I guess you had to be there because it was the funniest thing I think he has ever said.
He obviously doesn't know my foot from my hand! J/k!
We sure do love our little p-man though. As you can see he has a long list of nicknames
-P
-p-man
-p-dawg
-pee pee
-pizzle
-chicken butt
-parkey poo
-park
-Poor kid. Thank his dad for those names.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
LOL!! That's awesome! church stories are the best. Just wait until your little babies are in nursery, then at least you'll get something from the other 2 hrs. of church!!
Just think...our church has nothing but a cry room for the kids and you can still hear them screaming. Juan and I started going to different masses so one of us can be home with our terrible 2 year old...Fun stuff!
Did you hear Macy yelling about a marker? I can't even quiet her by "stepping on her mouth." It has to be her idea to stop crying. Anyway she yelled "I want a marker!" forever until Matt took her out!
Got to love 'em!
We love Parker!
you guys have to get rid of the nick name "pee-pee"!
Post a Comment