Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Some days are better than others.... today is not one of the better ones.


-Fussy babies as they transition to formula completely
-Cranky/clingy 2 year old boy
-5 year old testing his limits
-with a mother who hasn't even brushed her teeth for the day and is still in my PJ's at 2:20pm

This too shall pass, right?


If you don't see me for awhile-- I might have gone crazy.

7 comments:

McMemories said...

Hi, I am heathers friend Lyndsie and she told me to look at your blog:) I know exactly how you are feeling:) I have twin boys who are almost two:) Life is SO busy, and some days mesh together, and most days I didn't get a shower till night time:) All I can say is enjoy each stage because it is all busy but a different busy, they will just be the best of friends. Good Luck!! They are so cute!

Chandra said...

your hubby was suprised when he was over the other night. we told him about how kaydence goes go bed at like 10 usually and eats still 3 times during the night! he said your boys go to bed early and only wake up once to eat. at least you have that to be grateful for :)

The Van Fam said...

sorry andrea! you really are super mom! it will get easier with time i am sure, let me know if i can help and oh ya, yesterday i didnt get out of my pjs til 3 and i only have 2 kids. so, i think you are doing pretty good!

SloneFamily said...

Hang in there sista! This too shall pass, you are right. You are a strong gal and you were given all 4 of your boys for a reason. B/c you have "SuperMom" in you! You can do it :)

Coree Adams said...

Oh honey! Hang in there!

Chelsey Howard said...

andrea, you are doing such a good job. You are one of the most patient people I know. If it makes you feel better its 3:20 and I still haven't brushed my teeth either:) Just trying to clean:(

Dwiggins said...

I totally have those days. Then my husband gets home from work and I'm like ok I'm going to get some food at the store, and as lame as it sounds just wandering the aisles at walmart for an hour gives me the best break ever. Of course a better alternative would be if he could go with but, I take what I can get. I am so impressed that you have more than just the twins and seem to be doing so well. I'll have to get some advice from you.