Saturday, February 27, 2010

We are 2 months!

My sweet little guys are already 2 months old! Time does fly by when all you do is feed and change diapers around the clock!


The doctor okay ed us to take them out in public, sparingly. He is crazy though-- like I am really going to load everyone up and go somewhere... I'd rather wait until Tyler gets home and then go by myself..

The boys are growing like weeds! It must be all the extra calories we have to add to my breast milk.


THEY LIKE:

1-Tummy time
2- To be held
3-Their heads washed with warm water
4- To be swaddled
5- They like to be next to each other and touching



NO LIKE:

1- To be set down after eating
2- To sleep on their backs
3- Being naked
4-Cold milk









In case you can't tell....

Sawyer on the left Judson on the right!
P.S.
If you enlarge the picture you can see their pretty eyes... I think they are going to be blue like Parker's... what do you think??
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

HILLARY said...

They are getting big and we can't even come to see them we are super sick! Baden has RSV and we wouldn't do that to you!

Anonymous said...

they are so so cute! I can't believe they are already 2 months.

sherra said...

Oh my goodness, where did time go? They are such little heart throbs!! I enlarged the picture and I am thinking Blue eyes for sure :) I love blue eyes!!