Against my better judgement, Tyler got a motorcycle. He is in seventh heaven. He took a 16 hour safety course and feels ready to hit the road in his leather jacket.
Notice there is a seat in back..... I WILL NOT be getting on anytime soon. One of us has to be responsible for all these children we have.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Dad got a new ride
Posted by Unknown at 1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
This is all he talks about at work too! He was so excited to tell me that he took Weston on the bike last night!
Yeah I dont like ridind it either. Its just not worth it to me. If I got hurt or worse, I just don't have the desire. Occasionally I'll give in though. We did ride it last night, but didn't go very far. On the plus side he's gonna save gas:)
Post a Comment