Monday, February 22, 2010

Life

We are still getting used to life with 4 kids! Let me tell you, it isn't easy. Some days are good. Some days are bad. I have however managed to find a comfortable way to feed 2 babies at once. It saves time and energy to feed at the same time.

Often the day goes by, and I realize that I'm still in my PJ'S with unbrushed teeth. It is sad. I literally don't have ANY free time. If I do, I am usually pumping, pumping, pumping, cleaning, cooking, preparing bottles, spending time with Parker or Weston, pumping some more..... The days go SOOO fast now. A complete turn around from when I was on bed rest.

The babies here lately have been on an opposite schedule. They eat at the same time but one will be asleep and the other awake! I am trying to get them on the same sleep schedule so that I can have a moment of sanity too!

Weston and Parker love to have these 2 sweet babies around. They both have been such great helpers and love to do anything involving either baby.

Parker can't tell the babies apart and calls them both Judson-- it is quite funny!








Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

They are so cute! And I know they are still little but I they already look bigger than when I saw them a few wks. ago. It always amazes me how fast babies (especially new borns) grow.

Anonymous said...

oh they are so so cute! And they already look so much bigger..sad they need to stay babies...maybe not for your sake though :) hopefully you are getting some sleep. They are adorable!

jasonandhartley said...

I can't imagine how crazy your house must be! You sound like you are handling it though. :) I miss you guys. We should get together...

Greg♥Amelia said...

I can't imagine how crazy life must be but you're peanuts are so cute!

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

Hey girl I am going to have to come over ans see how you do a day. And pick your brain while I am there. I am kind of freaking out! I could not sleep last night cause of all the wonderful loving people that I talk to keep reminding me of things like how are I going to feed both of them and how many diapers you are going to go through and wait Ty works nights right? what are you going to do at night? oh yeah and OH WOW you will have a 4,2, and two new babies what are you going to do. ha ha got to love people who think before they speak!