We started a new program at school for Weston since his behavior has NOT been the best here lately. He is on an A/B program.
At the end of his school day it is his responsibility to ask the teacher for his A/B card.
If he forgets I will assume that it was a B day. B days are no good. If he has a B day he has to go to bed before Parker and looses his privilege to play outside, watch TV, etc.
If it is an A day he gets all his privileges plus extra one-on-one time with Tyler or me. Like playing catch outside (without Parker), riding with dad on the motorcycle or running an errand with me.
It seems to be working really well so far.
He brought this lovely paper home the first day he got an A! Oh happy day! We were thrilled.
As I was talking it over with Tyler later that night--- I said.
Me: He must have been a little naughty because it says he got a 3/5
Tyler: [laughing his head off] Are you serious?
Me: [completely unaware of what he was talking about] WHAT?
Tyler: THAT IS TODAYS DATE!
Me: [totally feeling like an idiot] Oh! I feel stupid.








3 comments:
LOL!! I would have totally thought the same thing:)
haha before i read the bottom, i totally thought that is what it meant too! hmmm great minds think alike. your twins are just so precious and look adorable in their outfits! so happy that you guys had a great day on their blessing day!
Hehe. No worries! I thought the same thing too! I was wondering what # he had to get to get a B.
Your boys look SO cute on their blessing day, btw.
Post a Comment