After searching for the perfect bunkbed, we finally found it! Weston is just thrilled to sleep on top. We haven't made the switch for Parker yet. I am hating the fact that he is ready for a big boy bed-- he is my baby. We are planning on doing it this weekend so we will have a free crib for the twins to share..
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Something new at our house...
After searching for the perfect bunkbed, we finally found it! Weston is just thrilled to sleep on top. We haven't made the switch for Parker yet. I am hating the fact that he is ready for a big boy bed-- he is my baby. We are planning on doing it this weekend so we will have a free crib for the twins to share..
Posted by Unknown at 1:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Those are beautiful!! I'm sure the boys will love them!!
Those are awesome bunkbeds! Very lucky little boys, I know Hayden would love that!
Very nice! Parker will do great in a big boy bed...he's getting to be such a little man!
Post a Comment