Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

This year's Halloween was bitter sweet. I feel like I missed out on so much with my kids! It is really hard taking a "back seat" and just watching Tyler do all the fun things with the boys. I admit, I've shed a few tears.

I didn't even get to help carve the pumpkins! I do know that 'this too shall pass'. And soon enough, I'll have two sweet babies here to occupy all my time.









We were lucky enough to be invited to my in-laws "trunk or treat", which was the best thing possible for us! I got to go and sit in a chair and pass out candy while Tyler took the boys from car to car...





































It was a great night and we were home, bathed and in bed by 8:30pm! Easy peasy.




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute costumes! So sorry you missed out on some fun activities at least the trunk or treat worked out perfectly.

SloneFamily said...

Love that they were matching Spidermen!! A girl of my own heart. And I love that you ended it with "easy peasy"... Keep saying that now while you can, because girl that will be a slogan of the past! You are too cute by the way:)

The Van Fam said...

so cute that they are matching!!! they are the cutest little kids. and thanks for posting a belly pic! you are so cute andrea!

Therena Taylor & Family said...

Sorry about the bed rest, but I, too, LOVE that you matched their costumes!! I need to remember that for next year!

*Becky* said...

cute cute!! glad the boys had fun!

Brett and Rachel said...

You look so dang cute with that big belly! Love it!