Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My long days

This is what I get to enjoy all day long! My sweet Parker. It has been okay and manageable being on bed rest with my little P here to entertain me.

He loves to have any type of shoes on whether it be daddy's shoes or Weston's shoes.

I am able to lie on either the couch or floor while he plays near me.

Here's to 9 more weeks!






Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. That sucks to be on bed rest, but it is going to be busy after bed rest. I am sure you need all the rest you can get right now. cute pics I can't wait for those babies to arrive! I am sure you have heard this all before too :)

Cass and Natalia said...

Hang in there! Let those boys cook good and strong and healthy! You can do it!! (think water boy) Call me if you need anything at all, I had some really sweet v.teachers who visited me all the time and kept me sane and fed! You've got lots of willing hlepers close by, so don't hesitate. you're doing great!

sherra said...

Hey cute girl I am so excited for you! I just found out that I am pregnant too!! I need to figure out how I can add you to my list of friends since I have a blog now. Twins huh, that's gotta be rough!!

sherra said...

Twins huh! That's gotta be rough. I just found out that I am pregnant too! I need to figure out how I can add you to my friends since I have a blog now.

The Van Fam said...

he is too cute and such a little character! im sure he does entertain you! 9 more weeks!!!... andrea i am so excited for you! i saw twins in the store today and totally thought of you!

Kristin & Tim said...

adorable pics! Roman has those same CARS slippers and he LOVES them! haha
Here's to hoping the next 9 weeks go by relatively fast for you so you can get to the good stuff---enjoying your sweet babies!