After having another ultrasound this morning they found that both babies have moved into a Transverse Lie-- which is no good because I'm planning on a vaginal delivery. My doctor has already told me she won't even attempt a vaginal delivery unless Baby A is head down.... I guess this is pretty common with multiple babies in the womb though. Chances are pretty great that they will stay where they are positioned due to that fact that they are so squished in there and that I'm 25 weeks.
I guess I really do carry these babies "side-to-side" like many people have told me.... Now at least I have an answer!








9 comments:
I am learning new things on your blog everyday! I had no clue what transverse lie was.
I had to have a c-section with Savannah, so if you have any quesitons, let me know!
Bummer! I guess we can hope they flip down. Sorry I didn't call you today. Every time I thought about it I was in the middle of something else. How can I help? Any cravings I can bring over?
if you ever need anything please let me know... i hated bed rest and i was 32 weeks along... i only had to make it 4 more weeks for my doctor to tell me it was ok to start moving again... we will be thinking of you!
.......
believe it or not... i have only been to oceanside once and that was driving through it on my way to pick up brent for a long weekend... so your guess is as good as mine about rubies... but i believe you are right... have any good recommendations for me?
OK si on your count down it says that you only have 100 days it has gone by so fast! Well for me it has. I hope that Sawyer and Judson flip the right way so you dont have to go C-section. Cant wait!!!
Wes was breach and I remember my doctor mentioning that in some cases they can kind of try and manipulate the baby into position. Is that even an option with twins? Or are there just too many cords and stuff that could get compressed if they attempted?
Also, I had never even heard of transverse lie. It sounds kind of uncomfortable, especially with TWO in there!
That's okay, I know you're probably disappointed but a c-section will offer a very safe delivery for your twins. I hope you aren't going crazy on bed rest, it will all be worth it when you have those little bundles of joy in your arms :)
Ohhhh Andrea! I hope you are hanging in there :) Let me know if you need visitors or anyone to bring food or take your kids for a while! I have vowed to do nothing for about 2 months, so I have TIME on my hands!! Hope you are doing well otherwise!!
My Baby A (Will) went head first at about 32 weeks. Baby B floated around all over the place and was mostly transverse way up high right up until delivery at 35 wks, 5 days. :)
Post a Comment