I guess I should clarify.... this picture is not me. I'm a lot darker and more dimply in that region... j/k!
Don't judge. I just got these in the mail today and I'm in heaven. I'll be ordering 6 more pairs. Thank you. They lift up my heavy belly and provide support. Genius. Absolute genius idea.
Now I need to figure out how to wear my garment bottoms with these fancy panties????







4 comments:
haha, that might be tricky with your g's. good luck! that's a great idea though!
That looks fabulous! I wish I had that when I was Preggers and I wish my butt looked like that as well! haha. That is so awesome that Weston is in Karate! That is crazy though to think that they get to choose what they want now where as before you would just sign then up for something and they would do it happily! So glad you're feelin good girl!
Yowzas!! Go Girl... whatever works!
hey what are those? a friend up here is pregnant with twins as well and is 12 weeks with her back bothering her already... maybe I can suggest fancy panties??
Post a Comment