Thursday, October 1, 2009

names,names,names....

Why is the name game so hard?

After much debate, we have decided on not having our boys names rhyme or start with the same letter. We decided that they need their own identity and people will still confuse them even with their names not sounding alike.

We have agreed upon one name for one of the twins but the other one is still in debate.

That is why I have turned to the blog world...

HELP!

So far one of the boys will be


Sawyer Jack Tippets



and the other......

Here are some of our likes:

Griffin
Dawson (Tyler hates it I love it)
Judson
Jude
Bennett



Help! We are open to any suggestion. Please give an idea of a name or two......

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Do you guys watch lost? You should name the other hurley syhaid.

Unknown said...

My opinion--Griffin or Bennett! And LOVE the name you already decided on. :) Naming is one of the most fun parts!

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

Wow I love love love the name you have decided on! And I love all the options of the others! Boy names are so hard. I really like Jude (it was one of my names but Hud vetoed it).

Leslie said...

I love Sawyer Jack, too! I gotta ditto Rachel, though...all those Lost names would be fun.

TheMoncurs said...

I recently read a book (Jellicoe Road) where one of the characters was named Jude and he was AWESOME. Like, after reading it I was like, "my next kid should be Jude." I am so all about the Jude.

And I LOVE Sawyer

Malinda said...

I like the name Bennett it seems to fit with the other names of you boys.

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

I like Dawson 1 it's so cut 2 I love how they would both have AW and AW at the begining of the names.