Can you imagine pushing this massive 3 seater stroller around? Well... just picture me doing so. I just bought this Joovy Big Caboose triple tandem stroller. It is basically a double stroller with stadium seating then on the back it is a sit n stand for little Parker. Don't worry--folded up it stands more than 5'2''! It is insane but that is what happens when twins join the family.
I'm so excited to have something for these babies!
Now for the infant seats.......
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
First purchase
Posted by Unknown at 8:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Wow! That thing is huge! But I know you can totally handle it ;)
Let me know when you want to talk about that legal q.
Oh MY Gosh I WANT that!!! Can Car Seats snap into it. Email me with the GIANT price. I might sell my other two doubles and get it.Any time I need a stroller. The older two fight over who get to go in it. Bleh!
I love it! That's awesome. Kinda wish I had one:) Those strollers are so nice!
oh man i am so jealous. It is going to be so fun to see you with these babies. You are such a good mommy
oooooooo very nice!
Post a Comment