Friday, September 18, 2009

20 weeks 3 days

Just got back from the OB. Other than my 4 lb weight gain, nothing really new and exciting to report.

I did measure at 28 weeks! Holy cow--I cannot believe it. Can I really get any bigger? My body feels like I am towards the end of a normal (singleton) pregnancy. I have pressure and aches just like I did with Weston and Parker days before delivery.

I am more than half way done now. It has gone by way too fast.

Today my doctor talked to me about delivery options and it freaked me out. I really don't even want to hear the word "C-Section". I hope for a natural (as in vaginal) delivery for both. Baby A is head down and Baby B is breach, as of now. Hopefully in the next few weeks Baby B flips on his own.

Other than that I'm just grateful for 2 healthy babies.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

c-section sounds scary but it really isnt that bad. dont worry you can handle anything! thats why the Lord has sent you 4 BOYS! :)

Jodi and Shaun said...

Hey don't start worrying yet about delivery!...if you do end up having to schedule a c-section call me...been there! Know you can do anything!!

The Van Fam said...

i was close to having a csection with trey and it freaked me out too but from what i have heard, they arent too bad. im sure you will do great either way though! 28 weeks, crazy! im curious how many you will measure when you are full term! you definitely dont look like you would measure 28 weeks, you look great!

Greg♥Amelia said...

I've heard that c-sections can actually be safer in the delivery of multiples. Either way, I'm sure you'll do great! I'm so excited for you!

SloneFamily said...

OMG... I feel for you. I can't even imagine. I'll cross my fingers for another Vag delivery for ya. C-sec would scare me to death too!

Chelsey Howard said...

I'm sure that baby B will move before its time:) You still have a while before you'll deliver:) And you look amazing!