Friday, September 11, 2009

Pudding Paint

A few weeks ago we went to my cousins sons 2nd birthday. It was a blast. She is so artistic and creative. She had pudding and whip cream paint for the kids to go crazy with and cute little aprons to decorate and paint too! The kids and adults had a blast!





Thanks Amber for the good fun and amazing food!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

Hey, you might want to double check that your blog is still private. All of a sudden a bunch of your posts popped up in my Google Reader, which USUALLY means someone went un-private. It could just be a glitch, but I wanted to let you know!

Lacey T said...

Scrapblog is a digital scrapbooking site. I use it for everything from birth announcements to cards. I love normal scrapbooking, so this the less messy version...www.scrapblog.com. By the way, it is free, but there are some things that are available to purchase. Let me know if you need a crash course!