Sunday, July 19, 2009

It is hot!

My house is 87 degrees right now! YUCK! The air is working but not really. It just can't keep up with this darn heat.
I am so afraid to get a new unit they are too expensive. Until then, we will just sweat it out.
Now I am pregnant, hot and grouchy.

3 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

Seriously. I feel like I haven't slept well in 2 weeks. Over 110 is just so so brutal. We have decent AC but it can't compete.

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

Hey girl, How miserable. We keep our air at 78 degrees normally, but we came back from church and it was 85 degrees in our house. Our air was working, but not blowing a lot of cool air. Anyway, 150 dollars later, our compasitor to our A/C unit was bad and needed replaced. It shouldn't be that hot inside your house if your A/C is working. I hope it gets better for ya!

Emily said...

Crap! Not fun! If you want to hang out over here you can. (After all the fun camping, that is)