Monday, July 20, 2009

A camping we will go

Today the kids and I leave for a camping trip. Wish me luck. It is just Momma's and kids going.... NO DADS!

Going up near Sedona.

If I don't report back before Wednesday, call me... I may be dead.

3 comments:

The Elders said...

YOU'RE HAVING TWINS!!! That is awesome! I'm excited for you guys!

Chelsey Howard said...

Your gonna have fun:) Your kids are so good so it will be easy breezy:) Call me when you get back, I wanna hear all about it and we need to get together soon:) Have fun:)

Leisa Tapia said...

you're such a brave soul! good luck! and have fun!

oh and ps.. we're coming from Sept 4th to 15th.. and should be in the neighborhood quite a bit.. and probably at church once or twice... we'll totally see you then! (as long as you're in town)