Thursday, July 23, 2009

back to school, back to school

It just now dawned on me that I needed to start shopping for Weston's back to school wardrobe. Wow! Kids are expensive. Good thing he has no idea that I only shop for things on sale or clearance.

I just got back from TCP and all there clearance is an additional 50% off! I got cute t-shirts for him for $2.99 a piece. So I stocked up.

2 comments:

the DeCampos Family said...

I want to hear about the camping trip. You need to post on it!!!!

I have totally been buying clearance stuff for kenz. She's hard cause she can't wear shorts. So I am trying to buy a lot of dresses.

Megan Swiatkowski said...

I hear 'ya on the sale and clearance. I just stocked up at CP for Savannah! It's the only way to shop for kids. If I buy something full price, it only makes me super stressed because I never want her to spill on it or get it dirty. I'd rather spend $2 and let her do whatever she wants in her clothes!