Here is me and my precious babies at 10 weeks! I cannot believe how huge I feel already! It shall be interesting to see just how big I get.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
10 weeks and feeling it
Here is me and my precious babies at 10 weeks! I cannot believe how huge I feel already! It shall be interesting to see just how big I get.
Posted by Unknown at 12:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








10 comments:
Girl, you gotta a long way to go. Actually it will probably go by really fast!! But you look amazing:) I can't wait to find out what the sex is:)
you are showing a little and its so cute! but you definitely aren't huge!!
you are so cute...how fun! I don't feel bad for you:)
holy crap i cant believe you are actually having twins! and that ultrasound picture is so crazy! i am so excited for you guys. and at least you actually look pregnant and not just fat! i guess with twins you get to skip that stage! yay! :)
Oh my goodness Andrea, congrats on the twins. You are in for a crazy but fun ride. Twins are a lot of work but so fun. It will be nice that you have an older one to help out though. The twins are such a grea help with T. I can't wait to find out the genders. I found out I was having twins at 10 weeks too. It was definitely a shocker thats for sure. I hope everything goes well. Congrats again!
Looking good girl!!
you look like a normal pregnant person with twins!!!
hey do you still go to the same pediatrics dentist that you have gone to before? if so do you know the name and maybe number?
Thanks and hang in there!!! And if you need any advise you can always ask Julie!!!
you look like a normal pregnant person with twins!!!
hey do you still go to the same pediatrics dentist that you have gone to before? if so do you know the name and maybe number?
Thanks and hang in there!!! And if you need any advise you can always ask Julie!!!
that's so cute. i still can't believe you are having twins! i hope one's (or both) are girls so they can be best friends with my little girl :)
You look so cute! I cant believe you are having twins thats crazy. I think you are the perfect mother to handle it. I also agree with you about insurance I wait until brody is really sick before I go because I dont want to pay for it. So sad!
Post a Comment