Thursday, July 9, 2009

It is too hot

and nothing sounds good/fun. I find myself inside all day doing nothing. Is it bad to just want to stay home?

6 comments:

The Van Fam said...

haha no! you are pregnant! you have every excuse to sit at home on your bum! you should let me watch your boys someday so you can sit on your bum without having to entertain 2 kids!

Greg♥Amelia said...

I've heard from my dad and brother that Mesa is ridiculously hot this year. Maybe you can take a trip up north and get away for a weekend? Then again, there is nothing wrong with staying home, I'm a huge homebody.

Saragers said...

it's not bad at all!! i still let my kids go out in the backyard though. they come in for water and treats. we do a lot of crafts too.

Anonymous said...

Seriously yoiu dont have to be going all the time. Some of the best days and the best memories are from those lazy days spend at home doing nothing:)

Kristin & Tim said...

I am the same way.... and it's not as hot here as it is here.... though we do have humidity! I blame pregnancy! LOL

Leisa Tapia said...

Never... you're usually up and dressed and beautiful and out and doing stuff, so never feel bad for taking a day off at home... especially in AZ weather and pregnant with TWINS!!! i still can't believe it! I'm so excited for you!