Thursday, June 4, 2009

Proud to announce

We are pregnant!

We are so thrilled and we are silent no more.

I'm due Feburary 3, 2010! Seems forever away!

20 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations!!

Bekki said...

YAHOOOOOO! Big congrats from us! Here comes another wave of little ones-such fun!

Emily said...

Woo Hoo!!!

Chelsey Howard said...

FUN!! I'm so excited for you guys:) Yeah!!

Megan Swiatkowski said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting. : )

Kristin & Tim said...

Congratulations!!!

Katie B. said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. Let's hope for a girl ;)

The Weights said...

That is so exciting! If only we could talk Jessica into getting pregnant so your baby can have a cousin close! Congrats! I hope you are feeling okay!

HILLARY said...

That's exciting!

Therena Taylor & Family said...

Congrats! Hope you're feeling good!!

Spencer Drew said...

yay!!!!!!

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

Congrats! THREE WOW! I am afraid of that number so I think I am done.

Chandra said...

Wow! Congrats! that's so exciting! that's our anniversary! it must be a sign :)

Lydia said...

Congrats! You will officially be outnumbered, but it will be so fun!

Leslie said...

Congratulations!

*Becky* said...

congratulations!! You're probably the 10th person I know that is pregnant right now. Wish you a healthy pregnancy

Eric and Kailee said...

Congrats...I think this one will be a girl!

Gina said...

Congrats! Are you feeling sick yet? Hope not!

Bev said...

Congratulations!! We are so happy for you and Tyler.

The Van Fam said...

YAY!!!! Congrats girl! I am so happy for you! Crap, does this mean I need another kid now in order to hang out with you and Chels still?