Last week we had a moms night out. Yep. The whole night. Hotel and all. I am so lucky that I have such great friends who are always willing to do fun, sporadic things. And also, for my great hubby who allows me to stay out all night.
We started out with dinner at P.F Changs (our fav) and then back to the hotel room for a junk food and soda run. Then we sat by/in the hot tub practically all night just chit chatting.
After much more talking and pillow fighting we finally went to sleep at 5 am! Only to wake back up at 7-- or 6 if you are Heather!!
What a great night.
Love you girls!
Thanks for being so fun!
Next hotel trip when Jenna G. comes in town??
Heather, Amanda, Me, Chelsey
We missed you Candice!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Sleepover
Posted by Unknown at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
That looks like so much fun!!
totally, I am so sad i missed it, but we will have to do it when i am there. I am glad you guys had fun. You are all so fun and cute and I miss you guys, but iwill see you soon
That was AWESOME!! And amazingly I did okay without sleep that day:) I'm excited to do it again. This weekend is Trevor's payback, now he's out of towm 3 days and 2 nights:)
how much fun!!!
Post a Comment