Friday, June 26, 2009

OB visit #1

Today I had my first OB visit.

Tyler had the day off so I figured it would be best if the kids just stayed home with him.

Weston insisted on going anyway. He wants to make sure that we are having ANOTHER boy! He's silly. He doesn't understand that it is too early. He wanted to talk to my doctor about it anyway.

Once I got there, I was informed that it was time for my yearly pap (yuck).

As I was on my back, legs up. Weston called my name.

He then informed me that he needed to throw up!

Yep. He is our thrower upper......

Guess what happened next? YEP. Throw up everywhere in the OB room while I am flat on my back, helpless.

Good thing I have the best doctor ever!

She is so sweet.

She left me and tended to him.

That is my day.

Needless to say, I'll need a babysitter for my next appointment.

4 comments:

HILLARY said...

Sounds like fun, Kya peed my last check up and of course I didn't have my extras in the bag!

Coree Adams said...

How sad!! At least you didn't have to clean it up, right? LOL

Brett and Rachel said...

Ok, apparently I've been REALLY bad at checking blogs lately, but....CONGRATS!!!!! So exciting!! So I'm wondering what Weston's going to do when a little girl shows up?!

Chelsey Howard said...

K that is aweful:( I HATE taking the kids to the doc. with me! I only do it when it is completly necessary and I have zero options left. That stinks that he got sick:( Poor guy:(