On Wednesday evening we went to the opening night of Barnum and Bailey's Circus.
We had a blast!
We had good seats. Look how close we are!

Awkward family photo...

This was Parker when anyone else tried to hold him! He just wanted me-- not even daddy!

Grandma Sandy and Weston

Auntie Jess and Wes.

U-G-L-Y of me (look at my lame eye). Parker was like this the WHOLE night. Completely mesmerized and finger in mouth.

Uncle Abe and Parker

Me and once again Parker with finger in mouth.

How cheap am I? I went to the dollar store beforhand and bought glow sticks and light up hand fans so we didn't have to pay 20 bucks at the circus for the same thing!


Aunt Alexa and Wes

Wes paying close attention!
We had so much fun! I hope to make this a yearly tradition with our family. So far so good. We have been every year since Weston was born.
Thanks for buying our tickets Sandy and Charlie!
Thanks for the pictures Jess and Abe!
6 comments:
Looks like SO much fun!
How fun! And you're smart, not cheap. Way to go on the fun fans and glow sticks! (Oh, and I'm sorry about the barf during your appointment. I hope everything else went well.)
hi andrea! I read your blog all the time.
and the dollar store souvenirs? genius. absolute genius.
FUN:) You are so smart to go to the dollar store before hand. The stuff you buy at places like that always break anyway. I bought Shea a Tinker Bell thing at Disneyland, no joke the second we left the park the stupid thing broke. It was over a yr. ago and I still miss my $20
so fun! I love the circus!
um, totslly not lame! SMART
Post a Comment