Monday, June 29, 2009

Someone had a birthday

Our sweet Parker turned 2! Where does the time go?











We had just a little family get together for his big day!
We started off at Red Robin, like we always do. Free balloons and a sundae, come on. Then, it was back to our house for cake and presents. Short and sweet.

Here he is with Aunt Lexa




















































His favorite uncle Abe.

















































Can I tell you how bad I hated this RED frosting? It stained his skin! Yes. Tyler rubbed it all over his face like an Indian.
















He loved it though!





























Parker,
What a sweet boy you are. We are so blessed to have you in our homes and in our lives. You have the best personality and love to share and give hugs and kisses to all who ask. You also love to give high fives and knuckles.
Thank you for being you.
Lots of loves,
Mommy.

Parker loves:
-ketchup
-milk
-cars, trucks, planes
-Sesame Street
-bubbles
-brushing teeth
-talking on phone
-swimming









Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

Happy Birthday to Parker! He is such a sweet boy, I think I've only seen him cry once! I'm glad he had a good B-Day. And Red robin is a good idea.