Thank you for being such a great daddy to our boys. I love that you love to step in and play with them whether it be wrestling or acting like Nacho Libre! Thanks for all you do to support our growing family. We love you!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
haha what a great picture!
LOL!! I love Tyler! You guys are so perfect for eachother!! And he really is such a good dad! I can't believe he never yells, he's a better parent than I am!
Ha ha ha ha - that picture of him just made my week! That is awesome. Hey, who is your ear nose throat doctor? My sister is looking for recommendations because her little one needs tubes in his ears as well. How si your pregnancy going? Are you feeling good? I hope all is well!!
Ha ha ha ha ha that is the funniest picture ever - it seriously made my week. Hey, who is your ear nose throat doctor? My sister is looking for a good one because her little one needs tubes in his ears as well. How is your pregnancy going? Are you feeling well? Hope you are good!
yes that is the book.. go get it!
Post a Comment