how FAT I feel.!
I am barely pregnant and already so uncomfortable. I don't want my pants buttoned all the way-- because it hurts. I wasn't like this with my other 2. I normally don't start showing until I am about 5 months along.. but with this one I feel HUGE!
Is this normal for baby #3?
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Can I just tell you
Posted by Unknown at 5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







16 comments:
I definitely showed sooner! And felt super fat! But I pretty much did with all of them. I also think the more you have the faster you start to show. Or maybe it's a girl since it's so different from the first two.
yeah! how exciting that you're prego! so are you hoping for a boy or girl? Little girls are so great! I hope you get to enjoy one!
OMG... I was too, but it slows down strangely! I am so happy you are pregnant. That is great news :)
I showed way sooner with Connor than I did with Trey! Oh well, your pregnant, who cares, this is so exciting! Hope you are feeling good!
The wedding was at the Tubac Golf Resort and Spa in southern Arizona. The town kind of has the same feeling of Sedona, but in the south. I'm going to post a link for the professional pictures next week so you'll be able to see the resort :) Hope you and baby are doing well!
Congrats on being prego...maybe your having TWINS!!!whive
I know that by saying this I am admitting I'm not a frequent reader, but I didn't know you are prego. That's great! Congrats! I can't believe you will have three.Can you give me your friends' contact info?
I can definitely agree the more children you have the faster your belly grows. Congrats!!
hey! congrats on the 3rd!
LOL!! You've got A LONG way to go for already saying you feel uncomfortable:) All my pregnancies we're like that, except for Lilly. I start unbottoning my pants the second I find out I'm pregnant:) Good luck!
THAT'S HOW I FEEL!!! I told Bryan last night...I know I'm not showing yet but I already feel like I need to put on my maternity clothes...I feel SO bloated and uncomfortable! UGH!!! It must be normal with baby #3.
Maybe it's a girl this time and that's why you feel different! :) I'm so excited for you guys!
Oh my gosh! You are so cute prego though! Ive heard the other ones make you show faster, but Im still working on my first! Im so excited for you!!! Congrats on #3! : )
Congratulations! I can't believe you are on baby #3!!! Crazy!
I saw this again and had to comment...again. I seriously feel the exact same way. Today I feel HUGE...what the crap? It's not time yet!!!
Oh Congrats on being pregnant!!! You have such kiddos - how fun to have another on the way! And you shouldn't feel bad about feeling big on number 3 - I swear my belly was huge right away with Macy, and she is my first! I bet you are the cutest preggo lady ever!
Post a Comment