Monday, June 15, 2009

Where o where has my sweet boy gone??

This past week Weston has just been testing me. Seriously. I have so many stories to tell and not enough time. I have to write them down so I have some sort of memory of them when Weston grows up, someday.

Also, I find this therapeutic to write out my feelings.





----------------------------------------



Last week I went over to my moms to borrow her carpet cleaner. I took Weston with me for the quick trip over there.



Of course when we got there he wanted to play with Landon (my nephew my mom has custody of). So off they went upstairs to play in Landon's room. I sat at the table with my mom and just chatted for about 15 minutes.



We then realized that it was too quite so my mom set off upstairs to see what was going on.



Moments later my mom called me upstairs and wanted to talk to me in private.


She began to tell me....

She walked in on Landon (who is being potty trained) and Weston with their pants down, squatting and both giggling. My mom asked what they were doing and Weston told her that they were both going to go poop on the carpet.



My mom, not yelling, explained to them that that was naughty, bad, gross, etc.. and to not do that again.



That is when she called me upstairs and told me the story.



I left a few minutes after this incident because I was so upset with Weston--- he is almost 5... not okay to act like that.



After we got settled in the car and a few miles down the road, I began to talk to Weston.



I told him that he was the older cousin and needed to be an example. I told him if he sees Landon pulling his pants down and going potty on the floor that he needed to tell an adult or help Landon to the bathroom.







W: But Mom---- I didn't see Landon pee on the floor. I was behind the rocking chair.







Moments later, my cell rings.



It was my mom.



She was laughing hard. I couldn't even understand her.



She said she was about to sit down and rock Landon to sleep and Landon said eeewwww no rocking chair. Weston peed on it. My mom was confused. She looked everywhere on the chair and couldn't see or feel any wetness. She then turned the whole rocking chair around and there it was. The WHOLE back of the rocking chair. Pee in a wonderful zig-zag design.....



No wonder Weston told me that he didn't see Landon pee.... he was behind the rocking chair peeing himself.



SICK.



------------------------------------------------





Last week Wes and Parker where playing outside. Wes came in and asked for water. So I gave him a cup of water and told him to take out Parker's sippy too.



A few minutes later I noticed both empty cups lying in our yard.

I asked Wes to pick them up.

A few moments after that Wes came in and asked me to fill up Parker's cup (which was red flag #1) . Parker never drinks his whole cup of water in a matter of minutes.

Much to my dismay, I filled it up anyway.

Five minutes later I look out the window and see Wes giving the cup to Parker.....

Parker takes a big swig of it and starts to gag--literally...

I ran outside unsure of what happened but I think I have a pretty good idea...

I open the sippy up to find a mud pie, stew water.

Wes had put grass, rocks and dirt into Parker's cup and then gave it to him to drink!!

I was so mad!

-----------------------------------------------


Then, last but not least, yesterday.

I picked up my nephew from daycare so he could play at our house for a few.

The house seemed too quite.

I went to Weston's room and couldn't see him or Landon but I could hear them.

They were in the closet, with the doors closed.

I opened it up to find that Landon had pooped his underwear and that Weston had peed in his box that holds all his shoes!!

I was furious.

Furious is an understatement.



Weston has been potty trained since he was 2. He has never done anything like this before.

Needless to say, he is grounded. No TV. No gameboy. No friends. He is old enough to know better.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Oh Andrea. I'm sorry that I am laughing but it's nice to hear other peoples crazy stories about their kids.

Jenna said...

Oh man! That is so hard, Bryson is going through the worst stage right now too! It definately is like they're testing us to see what they can get away with and what we will get mad about! Hope things start going better! (for the both of us!) :)

Emily said...

What is it with boys and peeing places? This is what I have to look forward to! Yay!

Rachel said...

i am so sorry but i am so glad you posted about this. i am dying laughing right now. im sure you were so mad and i cant even imagine how i would react. but from my perspective when its not my child its hilarious. and the mud and grass water, you have your husband to thank for that one. that sounds exactly like something he would do. only he would give it to matt. hahaha i hope things get better. and as far as boys peeing everywhere do they ever grow out of that? if they are outside somewhere and have to pee they dont go running for a toilet even as adults

Leslie said...

Oh boy! Girls do strange stuff too but it's usually not pee! I hope you can laugh about it sooner than later.

Tammie said...

Those are great stories. Boys are crazy and I can only image what Kaleb will do when we start to potty train him. LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh, my dear little Andrea. I have to tell you that this is just too funny. I know as a parent it doesn't seem to be funny, but as his Grandpa, I just have to say that it just made me laugh so hard I almost peed under my desk. It does make you wonder where they come up with some of the things that they do. I also have to warn you, it is just starting, really.