Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane....

Why am I so nervous to go to NY?? Don't get me wrong, I am super happy to go see Jen and sight see-- but I have all these weird anxious thoughts that I can't seem to shake.


What if my plane crashes?
Am I going to get lost in the airport?
Is my luggage to big to carry on?
Am I going to get mugged once I'm in NY?
Is $400 enough to play in NY?
Is Tyler going to loose his mind at home with the kids?
Is the super shuttle I paid for really going to pick me up at the JFK airport or just forget about me?


See what I mean?

I just need to calm down.




I already miss my family and kids and I haven't even left!

I know I deserve a break from "reality"-- so I am going to enjoy my alone time in NY!

7 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

You will have so much fun once you leave. Once your sitting on the plane all your cares will fade away, dont you worry. Have extra fun for me, I wish I was going. And if I had the extra cash I would.

Emily said...

Oh you lucky! Have tons of fun! Don't worry!

Wilson Family said...

Oh how fun... you will have a great time.

Thanks for being willing to help me out with my blog. I really appreciate it. Let me know when you're back from NY and we can have that play date anyway!!

Have fun!!

Tatiana said...

Hvae fun in NY! I am so jealous! I freakin love it there, I hope you made it ok!

Jenna said...

You're so funny! I would be thinking the exact same things but I bet you'll have an amazing trip and everything will work out just fine! Take lots of pics!

Stacy said...

Take a deep breath, some dramamin, a good book, and relax! You will have so much fun! I'd better be careful or the green-eyed monster is going to come out! Good luck and have fun!

Jennifer Garrison said...

You made it, we had a blast, and everything turned out GREAT!! :)