Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April in a nutshell

April has been one heck of a month! Between vacations, shopping, family and friends--I think I may have lost my mind!

We have enjoyed every second of it though.

This morning Tyler's dad and step mom just left after staying at our house for 6 days. Boy oh boy did we have fun! I LOVE to entertain! I love planning things and being busy around the clock. We had so much fun with them and are sad they had to return to Idaho.

We did squeeze a lot in during their time here.....




















Here we are at Weston soccer game on Saturday. YEP. You guessed it. I am the coach-- that is why I am smack dab in the middle of the field.









Parker's stink face at the game...





This is uncle Joe Joe.... Tyler's little bro.



Wes is on the left...

















G-Ma Cheryl and Pappa Shawn bowling with Wes




Parker enjoying popcorn while the big kids bowled









We had a great fun filled week with you guys here. Wish you didn't live over sea's in Iraq, Shawn. We love and miss you guys already!



Now I am off to pack and clean. NY NY here I come!













Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Can you pack me in your suitcase? I would love to go to New York!

Chelsey Howard said...

Fun:) Yeah you have been busy this month!! Have fun in NYC, I'm so jealous!!

Jennifer Garrison said...

You look SO much like your mom in those soccer pics!!