Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Parker likes to attack

As a younger sibling, Parker has learned to defend himself.

He likes to move behind his target and attack from the back.

It is hilarious to watch.

These pictures don't do justice.







5 comments:

SloneFamily said...

How Cute! I think it is a younger sibling thing... Tayler is exactly the same :)

Karissa said...

What a cutie! Presley is definately the little bully in our family. I dont know where she learned it:)
Looks like you had a blast on your cruise, Im so jealous. I could use a good vaca right now!

Anonymous said...

I had older siblings and you have to learn how to defend...i always had long nail...and i used them. cute boys

Cass and Natalia said...

They are so cute! Brothers have such a good time together!

Chelsey Howard said...

Those pictures are adorable:) They look like they are cuddling, not wrestling:)