Monday, April 6, 2009

Have it your way

Isn't that the motto for Burger King?

UGHH....

Nothing makes me more mad then ordering something a specific way and then getting home and realizing it is not the way you ordered it!

All who know me, know that I am NOT a picky eater. I eat everything. I just cannot handle mayo on my cheeseburger-- it gives me the runs.

When I opened up my burger, I swear there was DOUBLE the mayo--no joke!

-Sincerely,
Un-satisfied BK lover.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Andrea you are so funny! I like your little (it gives me the runs "tidbit". But that totally makes me mad, too. I think I'm a magnet for wrong orders. Last week at Arby's I got the completely wrong sandwich! My receipt even had what I ordered right.

HILLARY said...

I never get my order the right way either! FUMES, it makes me so mad. But I haven't eaten at BK for YEARS, so it's all the other fast food chains that screw mine up!

Anonymous said...

While I'm very sad your order was messed up, want to hear something really cool?

My grandfather was the guy who came up with the phrase "have it your way" He was in advertising and he sold that to BK. Neat, huh?

Leslie said...

I HATE mayo on my sandwiches/burgers, too. I ALWAYS say no mayo and when they forget it I get so mad! I haven't had good luck with BK...especially the one by our house. Bummer! (haha)

SloneFamily said...

Sick this kinda made me Gag! I can stand Mayo... but not a ton of it-- and not on burgers!

Joey and Ashley said...

That is so funny! Me and Joey went there on Friday and he ordered no mustard, but there was mustard on half his sandwich and no mustard on the other half! WIERD! : )

Chelsey Howard said...

That is hilarious, I love how blunt you were LOL!!! I never get my order right at taco bell, I hate sour cream and they always put it on. And its not like you wanna load up the kids, drive back and get the right thing. I feel your frustration.