April Fool's Day was a hit at our house this year.
Before Weston got up in the morning, I decided to stick suckers in our garden and pretend that our garden "grew" suckers!
Boy oh boy was he surprised!
He couldn't believe his eyes!
IN fact, he kept saying,"LOOK what the Easter Bunny did!"
Poor kid was so confused.... he didn't quite understand the concept and kept insisting that the easter bunny came even after I told him it was me!
Before Weston got up in the morning, I decided to stick suckers in our garden and pretend that our garden "grew" suckers!
Boy oh boy was he surprised!
He couldn't believe his eyes!
IN fact, he kept saying,"LOOK what the Easter Bunny did!"
Poor kid was so confused.... he didn't quite understand the concept and kept insisting that the easter bunny came even after I told him it was me!
Parker spyed the suckers and was so thrilled that he had to step into the garden and get a closer look!
The joke was such a hit that we played the same joke on his speech therapist that came to our house later in the day!








3 comments:
That is such a cute idea! How fun!
how cute! you are such a prankster! haha
LOL:) your such a dork:) WEston is so funny, I guess kids will believe what they want to believe:)
Post a Comment