Isn't it annoying when you wake up with a massive bruise on your arm and you don't know how it got there?
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tyler.Andrea.Weston.Parker.Sawyer.Judson
Isn't it annoying when you wake up with a massive bruise on your arm and you don't know how it got there?
Posted by Unknown at 9:20 AM
5 comments:
seriously, this is my life everyday. i bruise so easily!! i ALWAYS have bruises on my legs. i wasn't aware of it before i got married but my husband lovingly told me i was the hugest klutz in the world. it's true. here's to unexplainable bruised!!
I have that happen all the time, but mine are usually on my legs. I guess I kick things without knowing it!
That happens to me all too often!
I used to blame it on ghosts until I discovered I was running into doorknobs! LOL!
what??? that doesn't happen to me. sometimes i will have a little bruise or a scratch that i don't remember getting, but not a massive bruise! be more careful!!
Post a Comment