Tyler.Andrea.Weston.Parker.Sawyer.Judson
Seriously, that is the best! The Cubs game looked fun too :)
I know the weather has been so good!! I wish our backyard was done so we could enjoy it more. Let's do the park this week?!
The weather has been perfect for that! It's so relaxing! That's so funny, no one knows that I have brothers! One is 31 and the brother that just got married is 27.
best days ever
how fun! those animal paper plates are so cute. halle has those too. we don't quite have warm enough weather to do that yet, but hopefully soon.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Seriously, that is the best! The Cubs game looked fun too :)
I know the weather has been so good!! I wish our backyard was done so we could enjoy it more. Let's do the park this week?!
The weather has been perfect for that! It's so relaxing! That's so funny, no one knows that I have brothers! One is 31 and the brother that just got married is 27.
best days ever
how fun! those animal paper plates are so cute. halle has those too. we don't quite have warm enough weather to do that yet, but hopefully soon.
Post a Comment