Yesterday was a fun, much needed, family day.
I begged and pleaded with Tyler to take us to the Renaissance Festival. He hates the Renaissance Festival. He thinks it is the most nasty(white trash) place on earth.
His words...
Why would I want to go see a whole bunch of people walk around in wife beaters with mullets gnawing on turkey legs? He is probably right. But it is so much fun to go.
So we loaded up and off we went.
The boys with Mother Goose.... Parker and I at the "Adam Crack" show. It was awesome. He does all these cool tricks with a whip.
These goats/sheep are very well fed. You can buy feed and feed them. We didn't. As we walked near them , they stuck their heads out at us, expecting to get fed. We just stood there and petted them instead. One got real close to Parker's face and BAAA'd really loud! Parker just sat there and his eyes got huge and he didn't know what to do. HE just stared right back at him.. Then the flippin' sheep BAAA'd right at him again and Parker lost it. He was screaming and crying for dear life. It was the funniest thing we had ever seen!
People thought that Parker got bit or something... we then had to explain the sheep BAAA'd right in his face and scared him for life!
Weston insisted on doing this jumping thing! Here he is getting harnessed up.....








7 comments:
That looks like so much fun, we've never been there! Your boys are so cute, I can't believe Weston did that jumpy thing, what a brave little guy! And that's so sad about Parker being scared by the goat but I agree kinda funny at the same time! Sounds like an awesome family day!
i love,love,love the festival!! i wish i could go multiple times a year and dress up just like all those weird people you see there. that's me...on the inside. my husband would never let me dress up!!
That's fun! We are in need of desperate family together time as well!!! anywho, WEston was up there pretty high, I would probably be scared too:) Isn't there food delicious. that's the best thing about it! Especially there chocolate covered strawberries!! They're really expensive, but worth it.
What Fun! I usually had the same idea of it... but I bet it would be really fun with kids! Your Boys are ever so cute :)
I think it's a fun place to visit, but my husband doesn't! I have been begging him to take us! I'm glad you were able to convince your husband to go.
How fun, I've never been either, maybe we will!?? Poor parker, crazy sheep! The boys helping at the bottom of the slide thing look like they are having a blast! glad you had so much fun, take care!
That looks like you had a great time. I've never been to the renaissance festival and Kole won't go for the same reason. sigh... I was laughing pretty hard about the sheep/goat story BAAAing in Parkers face. Poor kid. Love reading your blog
Post a Comment