Thursday, March 12, 2009

Girl Scout Cookies???



Does anyone know where I can buy some of these???

Everyone seems to have a box of these and I guess I missed the boat because I didn't even know it was cookie time!

I am desperate for some Thin Mints!!

8 comments:

Emily said...

If you find any, get extra thin mints and i'll pay you back for them. i have no idea where to find them.

SloneFamily said...

I was just thinking the same thing! Usually weekends at Fry's the little girls will be out there!

Chelsey Howard said...

K seriously I am all out of sonoma's and I never did see the girls at the grocery store:( Trevor said he saw them a few weeks ago, so maybe we really did miss it:( I hate how they only sell them once a year for like 2 weeks. I need to get a yr. supply of them, so I won't have this problem anymore. But I'm afraid I would gain 200 pounds.

Coree Adams said...

I've seen them in front of a lot of grocery stores!

*Becky* said...

I want some too! the sanoma ones are my favorite! How's everything going?? How's the diet working out for you

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

I usually find them at the grocery store with the girls standing outside, but I haven't seen them lately. Also, I totally want to hear some of your ideas for food! I am having a lot of fun making her food now. I'm using ice cube trays, it's so easy! Where did you get your baby food recipes?

melissa hogle said...

If you find out where to get some let me know! I swear, my butt gets exponentially bigger everytime these cookies are up for grabs....I am an addict and not the least bit ashamed of it!

melissa hogle said...

If you find out where to get some let me know! I swear my butt gets exponentially bigger every time cookie season comes around! I am an addict...and not the least bit ashamed of it!