Yesterday I decided to go pick my little nephew up from daycare and spend some quality time with him. The poor kid is in daycare all day long every day. It breaks my heart.
It was priceless to see his reaction as I walked into his daycare to pick him up! It melted my heart and made me feel guilty all at the same time.
We had a fun day. I even was so brave enough to load all three kids up and go to Wal Mart.
After nap time Landon helped me bake a cake-- this is the result.
He will be 3 in June.








1 comments:
Your such a good aunt:) I remember when my niece used to be in daycare and she hated it:( Its so sad that kids are there all day long. I get that people work so theres no choice but its just sad:( Your so sweet to get him, and then actually spend real quality time with him!
Post a Comment