We are loving the weather right now!
My boys could just play outside all day every day.
It is nice with the new RV gates we got because the only way in or out is the lock which is up 5 feet.
I don't have to worry about them escaping so I just leave my front door open and they play in the yard all day!
This is Parker's idea of riding the scooter...
Weston can make a "gun" out of anything!








3 comments:
I know I've been trying to take advantage of the weather too. Too bad our yard wont be done for about a month, by then it will be hot. Then it will be splash pad time:)
your gates look really good! I didn't understand where they were when you wrote about them before... and how fun to set the boys free w/o worrying! what a great investment!
That is so cool! I love it when the kiddos can have some freedom and be safe.
Post a Comment