Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Biting?

Any ideas of how to get my little biter to quit biting other kids???

I remember Weston going through this phase I just want to know what you do as a mother to put an end to this phase??

5 comments:

SloneFamily said...

Tayler just started biting too! My Mom said to try Chili Powder as horrible as that sounds. Just after he bites... sit him down and tell him he will have to get an owey in his mouth if he continues to bite others... I don't know I am too scared to try it!

Lydia said...

I haven't had this problem...yet, but my mother in law told me that when she had the biting problem she tried everything but the only thing that worked was when she told dan that if Aaron bit him then he could bite him back...maybe a little cruel/confusing for kids but it only took one bite from dan to end aaron's biting problem

Saragers said...

you could also use a little bit of vinegar, just dip your finger in and rub it on his tongue. i remember biting my sister when i was three. she was crying so hard. so my mom came over to me and bit me. i don't remember biting anyone after that.

Chelsey Howard said...

I have no idea. My kids never bite. But Shea has started hitting:( And she's old enought to know better, so I don't know:( and Lilly pulls hair and I can't get her to stop:(

The Van Fam said...

Bite him back! hahaha totally totally kidding. dont call cps on me. hmmm, that is a good question though. trey never went through that phase luckily, but maybe just google it. i am sure there will be tons of articles with suggestions. and about the girl scout cookies, i think you did miss the boat. my neighbor told me they usually only sell them in feb. but idk for sure... bummer, i would have shared mine but i ate them all. i didn't even share with michael or trey! =)