Doesn't my baby look so big these days?
He is growing like a weed and sure has quite the personality these days.
He is definitely going to be our trouble-maker child.
He is so opposite of Weston.
He climbs. He jumps. He runs. He pinches. He bites. He throws.
We wouldn't have him any other way!
He got new flip-flops today and was so proud of them! He didn't know what to think of something in between his chunky toes!








7 comments:
Those flip flops are so cute! I love his smile in the second picture, so so cute!
Wow, him and Tayler should play...they would get along just great climbing and jumping and pinching!!!! How Funny... it must be a #2 thing. Loving the flip flops too.
He looks so grown up.
Cute:) And yeah right, he is not as rambuctious as you make him seem. I know a lot of boys 10 times crazier than Parker! He's such a good boy:) I'm excited about Friday, I haven't had many friends see my house yet.
Those are some super cute flip flops! What a stylish little man!
He's getting to big. I love his little flip flops. Cute!
Joy school is me and five other moms in my ward rotating each week teaching basic preschool curriculum(Counting, ABC's...etc.) Its great cause Brodie is learning so much, making new friends and it's free. Cause Brodie has a late birthday he will be in preschool for the next two years
Post a Comment